Monday, January 22, 2018

Dee-Vested Dress


That Laundry Day Stuff Pack™ Dress only this time with 100% less vest. A labor of love between myself and @nolan-sims who lovingly hand painted the top texture like Michelangelo but, with better eyebrows. Brought into this world with the help of @simlaughlove‘s expert surgical guidance. Thanks to @femmeonamissionsims and @applezingsims for testing. Comes in 16 colors from the @plumbobteasociety ‘s Cottage Garden Palette, a few wildcards, and 10 Patterns. Not recommended to recolor because it’s a pain but, I’m not your mom. 




DOWNLOAD 

Adfly + 1Drive ( Thank you for supporting me ♡ )
Mediafire (No Adfly)


1 comment:

  1. Hi there is a visual glitch with this dress. When my sim walks or runs with my camera being at a certain distance her feet are connected with a visual glitch.

    ReplyDelete